Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Systems (AAQMS)
TML's low level air quality monitoring systems are custom designed to meet our customer's ambient air monitoring requirements.
A typical design includes:
- Instruments for the measurement of H2S/SO2, NO/NO2/NOx, CO, O3, PM10/2.5 mounted in an open rack for easy access and maintenance.
- Calibration gas dilutor calibrator, zero air module, valves and regulators for instrument quality assurance calibrations and audits.
- Controller for system sequencing, control and alarms
- Ambient air data acquisition system software for recordkeeping and reporting.
- Cellular modem and antenna for remote connection.
- Meteorological tower and instruments including wind speed/direction, and ambient temperature.
- Mobile trailer or permanent static shelter with redundant HVAC. Material construction consists of wood, aluminum and stainless steel. The shelter is manufactured to meet current NEC and USA local/national building code(s).